Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lessoned Learned + Try

Prompt: What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?

That I can express myself in a clear way that isn't attacking or passive/aggressive. I knew this before but often didn't apply it. I just didn't express the feelings or I did a jab because whatever was said to me made uncomfortable and it was easier to jab back. I hope to just keep in mind the skills to used to express myself through 2011.


Prompt: What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it?

Do I have enough paper to describe this? (start these REVERB's usually offline) It just feels like I have put my life on hold for so long...waiting to live it. Pushing parts of myself down because I didn't know how to express those parts. I just want to try this year. I want to try things that come to mind. I don't want to put it off. I want to try to express myself in what ways feel natural.

No comments: