Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Action, Appreciate and 5 Minutes

Catching up on a few prompts as it has been a busy week. This is always one of my busiest weeks of the year.

Prompt: When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?

It is about making them happen, but I right now it is about making my thoughts and feelings align more so that I can stop all the doubts and negative self talk. I am doing quite a lot of journaling. I am doing more art. I do have actions that are making aspirations come to life.



Prompt: What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?

I always have appreciated Michael but this past year he has been my rock in a whole new way. He has supported me and helped me go through my grieving process. And I thank him often.



Prompt: Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

Hugging my Uncle, visiting Jessica, being at my sister's wedding and her wedding reception, being able to go to burial of my Uncle's ashes, lots of phone calls with my girlfriends from around the country - laughing with Kaylee, crying with Jeni and being completely open with Jessica, slumber party with my Grandma, going to Eat, Pray, Love with my Mom, sister, two of my Aunts and my cousin, trying new foods and love letters from Michael

No comments: