Sunday, December 26, 2010

Everything's OK

Prompt: What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?

I love this prompt. I love the link that was given in the post for the prompt. It has had me thinking since I opened it after midnight on the 24th. It did make me think - yes everything is going to be okay.

And more than okay. For the first time in a long time I feel like everything will be okay. The proof is the feeling inside more then anything else. I think things can look perfect on the outside often when things are crashing on the inside. So only on the inside can we know it is going to be okay. And tonight I figured out that it is going to be okay. That 2011 is going to be more then okay.

I am going to use some of those tools in Gwen Bell's post on How to Create a Personal Manifesto. The vision map is very appealing to me. And I am even thinking of it digitally this time. I think by creating it - it will help me keep it incorporated into my year ahead - that things are alright and I can create my own reality.

No comments: