Saturday, April 12, 2008

Migraine Cycle

Well I didn't have a migraine for almost 2 weeks (which was almost short of a miracle for me), but then this last week I was struck with a cycle that I am still kind of having. The migraine itself is gone it is just after having really bad string of them like I did -- I feel off for a few days after. It is like when you have the stomach flu and although you aren't sick you still get a little nervous eating and your stomach acts like it is not sure what to be doing with the food you just ate. And your body feels like you have been sick for days. Well same thing with my migraine, my body just is trying to recoup from being in the cycle but still nervous it might start back up again.

Because I have been in the cycle I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted to this week but luckily I kept up with the house pretty good. Pretty much just washed after the dishwasher decided not to work for me the other day. Michael came home, took a look at it and then started it and guess what...of course it worked PERFECTLY for him. He kept teasing me that maybe the cats could verify my story that it was smoking and giving off a horrible smell. We went to price/look at dishwashers last night though just in case.

I am so happy Michael is home. I always miss him when he is gone but this time seemed harder on me then usual.

Not much else going on because of the migraine cycle. Since I don't sleep well when he is gone, I am extremely tired today. I feel like I could sleep all day.

No comments: