Saturday, April 05, 2008

Gratitude Friday (on Saturday)

5 things I am thankful in my life....

1. Michael....He is just always so good to me. This week I had a really bad migraine and was just not feeling well at all and he took care of me. He spoils me with cherry limeades, books and jelly beans. He is there always just to share with...I am sure he is getting sick of all the Eat Pray Love talk but he still goes with the conversation. There are so many amazing things I could say about him....I am just very lucky to be with such a wonderful man. I love you very much Michael!

2. Eat Pray Love....I was resisting reading it but so thankful I finally decided to read it. It is a very good book full of humor, good stories and insightful dialogs that touched me.

3. Prescriptions by mail....I get one of my prescriptions by mail and it is always so nice to have it delivered right to my door after just picking phone and calling in the refill.

4. Sandals....it is spring now and I can wear sandals all the time. It is close to being barefoot which I enjoy.

5. Simple pleasures....such as eating chocolate chips straight from the bag.

No comments: