Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Is that drool....?

Oh..I need to make these cookies....Espresso Chocolate Chip Shortbread. I don't think I have any bittersweet chocolate right now. I usually do but I made the chocolate chip scones not too long ago and used the rest of my bittersweet dark chocolate in it. Drats!

Oh and these....Green Tea Shortbread with White Chocolate. We don't have Whole Foods here in Junction so it is something I would need to put on my list for when we head to Denver as I am sure I can't find Green Tea Powder here. Michael is in Denver this week but I know it would be easier if I could go and pick it up. And well going into Whole Foods....means I am sure I could find a few other things I need to come home with...you know.

I would also like to remember this recipe for Christmas possible as gifts. The ones with cranberries in them. I think that would look very pretty at Christmas.

Do you see a pattern? Yes I have an obession with Smitten Kitchen right now.

No comments: