Monday, March 31, 2008

somebody spoke and i went into a dream

Eat Pray Love....I am loving it. And loving is the right word. It isn't meaning really like which I do but it is reaching in and grabbing me in ways I haven't felt in a long time. Really helping with several things that have been going on inside me. I am crying quite a bit with this book because it is touching so many things in me. So I do really want to get it sometime. I keep wanting to highlight parts but of course can't with a library book. Michael noticed me crying the other night so I read him that part it was about soul mates. I think I was crying because I am not sure I have had anyone like that in my life. (The definition used in the book for soul-mate is much different then the one we usually think of -- so it wouldn't be Michael according to what is written in the book.) I might talk about other points that are really getting to me but for now this is it.

Across the Universe....I watched it yesterday and really liked it. A movie set to Beatles music. It is by the same person who did Frida. Bono and Eddie Izzard had little parts in it too. It made me want to dig out all my Beatles cd's. I know I actually have more Beatles on record album then cd.

No comments: