Saturday, March 15, 2008

Short Ramble

Just writing to say I am alive. I am still coughing. Thursday was really bad and Friday not as bad but still not fun. Right now coughing isn't great which is why I am up. I also have a lot of pressure in my head and teeth are throbbing.

In The Fiery Cross (from the Outlander series)...there was this part where Brianna was asking Claire if she always knew she wanted to be a doctor. They are discussing professions of their various loved ones. The discussion ends with Brianna saying something about Jamie and what he is and Claire says, "He is a man and that is a hard work." Jamie is a man. It made sense to me because there is a difference between being a man and being a man. Which are just words but my infliction when saying them is different because they are different. Michael is a man. It is one reason I fell in love with him.

I know this post skipped around -- that is how my brain is working tonight. But now I am going to try to get some sleep though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending healing thoughts your way...

Darby said...

Thank you Kathie! And thank you for the Easter card...it was so cute!