Saturday, March 08, 2008

Busy month coming up

...actually -- busy SPRING coming up...

I'm going to be lucky for things to "calm" down by June at this rate, but it's good to be busy and being self employed. Our projects lately have had a very wide range to them: audio editing, video production work, website design, trial consulting, training, logo design, duplication and scanning. Which is actually the way I like it -- having such variety so that we're not tied into one thing or another.

Darby has been sick the past week and a half -- poor girl. The coughs just sound miserable and yet we've done all we can, so we're riding out the storm as best we can.

The pussy cats are doing well -- both of them are atop my monitor right now in the office looking adorable as usual.

I hope to get some photography done tomorrow morning as I need a small break in the middle of all of these projects. I leave for Denver this coming Thursday and I'm going to be very busy between now and then.

On that note -- I'm going to get some more Peets Coffee (OMG - this stuff is so good!!!) and continue with my duplication project that's taking forever....

No comments: