Friday, March 28, 2008

Gratitude Friday

5 Things I am thankful for...

1. The delicious dinner I made tonight. We went to Famous Dave's BBQ a while back and had Wilber Beans. Well we really liked them so I was making bbq baked beans tonight decided to doctor the can of Bush's baked beans. I added pinto beans, green chilies, onions, bbq sauce, mustard, brown sugar, garlic and just a little bit of sausage. I didn't have bacon it would have been bacon instead of sausage. Michael said it was a keeper and I agree as they turned out so delicious.

2. The flowers Michael gave me yesterday. They really brightened my week.

3. The beautiful spring weather and being able to have the windows open.

4. A week with no migraines.

5. Lemonade that I made this week. It sounded so good with the spring weather.

And one more just because...

6. For Eat Pray Love having such a deep impact on me. It is making me feel and think in ways I haven't for a while.

I recognize that I have much more to be thankful for in my life.

No comments: