Friday, March 07, 2008

The Fiery Cross

I am reading the Fiery Cross the 5th book in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. I got to a part of the book last night that has just stuck with me all day.

There is a hanging of a major character. The whole experience from how it happened, to the actual hanging and now how they are dealing with it just hung with me all day. It was pretty graphic and intense.

I am still sick. And on top of the cold - today I had the stomach flu and a migraine. So it was a fun day. (yes that is said with sarcasm.) I did get a little work done though so that is good. I think I will watch Love Actually here in a bit and do some more work. A thrilling Friday night huh? We are just so busy - always a good thing. But Michael might be gone for a month in Denver so I know he is working hard to get projects wrapped up before then. So it will be a working weekend for both of us.

I signed up for Coke rewards a while back. When I cashed in some points for a free 12 pack, they sent us a coupon for it. So being me, I thought lets put this somewhere safe so I don't lose it. Well I put in such a safe place that I can't find it. Ugghh I hate when that happens!

No comments: