Tuesday, March 25, 2008

just a daily life update...

I am still coughing - not as much of course. It is less and less each day. But on top of it now...allergy season has started. My eyes have been driving me crazy and my nose is running. Thank goodness for loratadine or I would absolutely miserable.

It just seems like there isn't much going on with me. Just cleaning and working and the rest of the everyday things and then rinse and repeat.

My hair is at this awkward length where it isn't long enough to put behind my shoulders but it isn't short enough to not just sit on them. I also haven't dyed it in a while and seeing gray. So it is driving me crazy.

It has been beautiful here. Sunny and just perfect spring weather. We have had the windows open quite a bit. But of course since it is so nice we decided we better get a move on painting the shed and deck so this weekend or early next week we will be doing that. I need to make sure I track down our sun screen. I am slightly allergic to the sun and also I am on a med that I can't be in the sun for prolonged time.

I am watching Peter Pan! Why that just reminded me....but I wanted to remember that I saw magnetic antiqued alphabet letters at Michael's that I can think of a few uses.

Okay well I am going to watch the rest of Peter Pan and then go to bed.

No comments: