Sunday, March 09, 2008

Missing Due to Sickness

I still have the cold. It seems better but that might be me just wanting it to be better. As I really can't manage much. I had a fever on and off all day which was annoying going from hot to cold -- robe on - robe off - socks on - socks off. I should have been the karate kid and done wax on wax off instead - it would have been more fun.

I haven't accomplished much this weekend - watched lots of movies (Princess Diaries, Love Actually, The Bodyguard, Westside Story and The Missing). Well I did get some work done yesterday but this weekend for the most part I have been so incredibly tired. I do hope to get more done this week.

We are going grocery shopping tomorrow. I also have the last book in the Outlander series ready for me at the library so need to pick that up. I actually should request a few more as Michael leaves to go out of town this week for several days and if I finish a book I am going to have a hard time at night with him gone and no book to read.

Our cats have been sitting next to the vent in the bathroom. It was kind of freaking me - that we might have a mouse again. But Michael took the vent off and looked down it and there is no evidence of mice at all. So not sure what is up with them but it has been a little nerve racking since mice are my one of my biggest fears.

No comments: