Sunday, September 09, 2007

Normal

I think I am feeling a little distant since we got back from being out of town. And I think mostly it is just that I haven't felt well.

I really get frustrated with my migraines. I know DUH. But not only do I just get frustrated by them because of the pain....but I think also because I do some things that people assume I can do those things always or do more. And much of the time I am pushing myself to do them because I just in general feel I "bad" that I am not doing all that I normally do. So my guilt over the migraines...makes me push myself and that really isn't the thing to do either. Doing little tasks at times make my migraine spike to the point I really feel I am going crazy because the pain makes me feel so out of touch with reality.

So instead of being here complaining about them. I just hold up until I am "normal" again. I guess I am "normal" today - I think. No migraine at least! I think the flu-bug has passed too. So today I need to get some chores done....since things are a little behind. I need to do laundry for sure. While Michael watches football, I am going to get back to my scanning project and I have 2 movies to watch (well really more then 2 but - 2 netflix that I want to watch first).

I have to say I am going through recipes this morning and I must be hungry as EVERYTHING looks so good. I want to make and eat everything! I think I want to make something similar to these for us to have the freezer. I have frozen just regular burritos and enchiladas before but these look good too (except for the corn - I can't eat that much corn).

No comments: