Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Always or Aways

On our entertainment center there is a grouping of pictures including both sets of my Grandparents - their wedding pictures and then a picture of my parents (Need to frame their wedding photos still just got a new copy as my old one was really small and faded). In front of them we have chunky silver letters that spell out "always." Yesterday morning I noticed it says "aways." I said to Michael, "what did you do with the L?" He said, "Why do you think I did anything?" I said, "Because it is so you" (not to mention I don't think the cats know how to spell but that is whole another thing that I thought I shouldn't point out in the moment). He said that he thought of changing it every so often to see if I noticed. He changed it on Saturday and I just noticed this morning.

At least it only took me a few days....several weeks ago he was getting into bed and looked into the hall and said, "hey you changed the picture in the hall." I said, "yes a month ago."

No comments: