Thursday, September 06, 2007

Back from Denver...

We have been out of town. Michael still had business in Denver but wasn't going to be the full week so I went with him this time. Of course we arrive and I almost immediatly get sick. I felt stuffy and achy Monday night. And then Tuesday I woke up with goopy, red eyes and wheezing, aching and stuffy. It just got worse as the day went on. I ended up sleeping most of Tuesday. Yesterday was an odd day because Michael's schedule didn't quite go right so I hung out in the building he was working. They had a cafeteria so I sat next to the window that had a gorgeous view of the mountains. I sat there drinking a diet coke, reading, writing out some mail love and just people watching for about 6 hours. I was still feeling really sick or I would have went to the mall or something but with fever going on and off at times, wheezing and blowing my nose - I thought best just to stay put and read.

We got on the road to head home about 5pm. We stopped and had pizza at Beau Jo's. I had never had it before but we have talked about going there many time but it just never worked out. Well last night we did go and it was really good pizza! On our way home we hit bad storms. I am not thrilled with thunder and lightning in the first place but to have it going off around us in the car plus really hard rain made me a little tense. We finally got home at 10pm and it was still storming here so we just unloaded and then went to bed shortly after.

I am still feeling pretty bad. My eyes at least aren't so red. But my lungs feel really heavy. Glad we are home. Today we are doing a few things but nothing much so I can rest still.

No comments: