Monday, June 02, 2008

Book Review: Chosen

Chosen: A House of Night Novel Chosen: A House of Night Novel by P.C. Cast


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
Really reading my reviews of the first 2 books (Marked and Betrayed) could sum up this one too. I am not liking the lingering plot lines. I wish they would wrap the story up more and then move on to a new plot line in the next book. But this book ended where the other left off hanging to what would happen and this book did the same. I couldn't stand the sex/sexual scenes in this book. They seemed a little too grown up for someone just experiencing sex. And for being a young adult book.

But all in all I will still read the next so I can see what happens to Zoey Redbird and her friends. The books are a good story line and an easy read.


View all my reviews.

No comments: