Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Change is in Progress

Tonight I took time out of work to go listen to Obama's speech. Damn he was so good. I have heard from some say (including McCain) that Obama doesn't have the experience to be President but just listening to Obama I can say that is false. He had that presidential voice and presence that I haven't seen in a candidate before. And that is EXACTLY why he is going to be a good president. I don't want another politician. I want someone who cares about every American. And he does. I have never felt so patriotic before in my lifetime then I do when I listen to him. I am proud to be an American...I feel hope for a positive future. In the past and definitely in the last 8 years I have not been proud or positive. I have actually been so scared I had to stop reading some news.

We listened to a little of McCain early and we had to turn it off as his voice just grates at me. He just creeps me. He has that smarmy smile and talks like a used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon of a car. But I really didn't want this post to be about him.

Because tonight was a good night that keeps on giving me that hope for a positive future....Obama for President!

No comments: