Thursday, June 12, 2008

(Old) Friends High School

I think most people always say they don't want to remember high school. And of course high school always has times I think most of don't want to remember -- embarrassed, awful growing experiences, zits, high school dating woos but I do have several people from high school I remember with a smile and good memories.

I have a profile on classmates.com but I don't have a "paid" account with them. I have had a few people leave me guestbook messages yet I can't read them because I don't have a paid account. There isn't enough of them or enough looks at my profile to really make classmates.com an investment. Yet I enjoy talking with people I knew from high school.

I had one friend figure out the code I left on my profile to find me - code because it doesn't let you leave links or email addresses in your profile. So I had to do "I have a website it is my first name plus the word art dot com." And I actually have had one person contact me. And she lives in Colorado -- which reminds me I want to email her again as I am wondering if she got my last email. I emailed her a while back but didn't hear back from her.

Facebook is nice to have because you can look for profiles from your schools too but so far I haven't really seen many from my high school join there.

(Photo -- one of my senior pictures. I graduated 1986. Yep just keeping it real by embarrassing myself with that photo.)

No comments: