Friday, June 13, 2008

Gratitude Friday

I express my sincere gratitude...
1. For a wonderful celebration last weekend for Michael's parents 50th Wedding Anniversary
2. For the Chinese take-out Michael picked up tonight for dinner. We hadn't had it in a while and it just tasted so good
3. For almost reaching 50 books and it is only June -- and enjoying them
4. For being open-minded. I know probably not the usual thing to express gratitude but I am thankful that I am able to look at things/ideas/people with an open mind. Just because someone looks different or has a different ideas or lifestyle doesn't mean it is wrong. Who are we really to judge another life.
5. I am also very thankful that some friends were able to get their dream house. I am so HAPPY for them! I know they worked hard to to get there and I am so glad they found their American Dream.

No comments: