Thursday, June 19, 2008

Update from Insomnia Land


*I am going through an insomnia phase. I should really tag entries that deal with insomnia so I can see if there is any pattern (like seasons changing). I am getting to sleep at 4:30 to 5am and then sleeping until about 10 - 10:30am.

* I picked up Glutten-Free Girl's book last week at the library at the same time I had on hold Bread for Breakfast. :) I am not glutten-free -- I just like her blog so figured I would read her book.

* Thinking of making pancakes for breakfast in the morning.

* Need to take some migraine meds before bed as feel one coming on -- want to nip it before it goes out of control.

* Need to make grocery list tomorrow -- and remember coupons.

* Dollar Tree opened! We went and got a few things (well 10 as I guess it was $10). It isn't as big as some others we have been in but it still had many of the things we normally get there.

I really thought I should do a life update but I am just so out of it with the insomnia that don't feel there is anything really to update. So going to go read for a bit.

No comments: