Friday, June 20, 2008

Gratitude Friday

I express my sincere gratitude...
1. For a really great day -- off. We kind of played hooky today. I mean we got household things done - grocery shopping, running errands but we did some fun shopping (going to Target is always fun!), we picked up take-n-bake pizza and watched 3 movies too.
2. For Michael finally saying yes to some new clothes for him. We ordered 8 shirts for just a bit over $100. Found a great clearance sale plus found a $20 off coupon at Retail Me Not.
3. For Dove Chocolates - gotta have some chocolate!
4. For hair scrunchies to put my hair up off my back and neck because it has been so hot.
5. For beautiful spring mix of greens we got at Sam's. It just is so pretty and tastes so incredibly good. We had pizza and salad for dinner tonight and it was Fab!

I recognize that I have much more to be thankful for in my life.

No comments: