Saturday, December 08, 2007

A very happy birthday :)

One of the things with having your own business -- is the concept of taking time off. Darby and my folks had planned on a big surprise ... that they would be showing up on our doorstep unexpected.. But Darby was very worried that I would schedule stuff around or even on part of my birthday -- so -- they decided to tell me that they were coming over so that I could keep my schedule free.

So the challenge was to get everything done in a short time frame -- so that I could take a few days off. It was a very busy week, but it was a great birthday and a very nice couple of days off! I got some wonderful gifts and thoughtful cards to help make my day very very special! I'm very very lucky!

My girl got sick though yesterday - was very concerned, but glad to report that she's doing much better today. Today I'm just feeling really tired and worn out.. I believe a nap maybe in store for the afternoon as soon as I get word that my folks made it home safely!

No comments: