Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Around Our Home

Snowglobe that I got Michael for his birthday. It is one of those motion ones that when you turn the music on the snow starts swirling around. The tin has 3 country holly hobbie like angels and 3 girls always reminds me of my sisters and I. The little bowl that is just peeking out form behind the snowglobe....is a set of 3 that Michael bought me as just a little holiday surprise. They are really cute and I need to take pictures of the whole set!













Please don't mind the crooked picture in the photo as I knocked them when putting the garland up and didn't get them straightened before snapping a photo. The Santa and sleigh are by Jim Shore. We got it when visiting my parents for Christmas in 2004. We got it after holiday sales at the Mall of America. We ended up getting several things in that store.


















We have quite a few glass cupboard fronts so I take paper garland and put it on the shelves to peek through and give it just a bit of Christmas cheer. I have several different garlands - nutcrackers, snowmen, Santas and angels.












Chair with a quilted pillow....the table runner is on the table next to it and then we also have the matching tree skirt.

















The reindeer Michael's parents gave us...I think it is meant as a plant stand but because of the cats we don't have plants because they might eat them. So instead I am using to hold all our Christmas cards!

















Not a full nativity set but this is just a tiny set with manger, angels and sheep that was Michael's Grandmothers. It sits in our 2nd bathroom.














In the little bathroom again....tins and paper snowman and Santa.

No comments: