Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Michael and I just got home a few hours ago. We were going to come back tomorrow but well the weather decided to act up so we needed to take the clear window.

We had a really nice Christmas with Michael's family. It was definitely a WHITE Christmas! That was really neat....I always prefer Christmas with SNOW! I so wanted to go out and play in it. I did get a chance to throw one snowball at Michael! And of course he retaliated.

We will be celebrating our Christmas on Saturday. Opening gifts and having our traditional dinner -- well mostly because we have had a lot of ham the last few days so thinking of doing a pork tenderloin in the place of the meat. Although the ham Frank and JoAnne had was oh so very good! Really good flavor to it.

I was able to go shopping this morning and hit some good after Christmas sales. I love after Christmas shopping to get stock up decorations, home decor and paper goods. I got some little hand towels for the bathrooms, cards, tags, mailing labels, stickers, napkins....AND STOCKINGS! Michael and I have been needing new ones. They are a wool - one red one green with our initials on them...very simple but Michael and I like them!

After that we hit a few more places plus had breakfast at on of our favorite places over there. We also got a chance to go to World Market. They had 75% off all their Christmas items so I got a few ornaments that were really inexpensive.

So it has been a long day with shopping and then 4 hours of traveling. I am exhausted and we have to get up early tomorrow to run errands and get ready to celebrate our Christmas on Saturday.

I hope everyone had a VERY Merry Christmas....filled with happiness and love!

No comments: