Sunday, December 23, 2007

Out of Town...

This will probably be quick post as I am out of town and not really a lot of free time.

We had a good day although very long. We are just ready to go to sleep for a few days. We went to bed at 12:30pm and got up at 5:30am. Then it has been a day of celebrating with family. Although very good.....very long.

We had a TON of food. Really I think I am going to suggest a change for next year -- that we all bring less. As really the food could feed all 13 of us for weeks I am sure. But it was all great!

I mentioned on Friday we went out looking at lights and that is one of my favorite holiday traditions with Michael. Really Christmas Eve traditionally is my favorite time/tradition. We have a really nice dinner, wine, at times dance and then go out and look at lights. We come home and just enjoy the time with each other....knowing how blessed we are to be together enjoying this journey. So although we aren't going to be home tomorrow....I know I will look at him throughout the day tomorrow and still reflect, remember, and remind myself how truly blessed I am.

No comments: