Monday, December 17, 2007

Silly Tired

I am silly tired today. Where nothing is making sense. I am dropping things. I just can't focus. I went to bed stupid late last night but my mind was just kind of going and going so just not ready to go to sleep. I also am getting really caught up in the
Drums of Autumn. I had been only reading a few pages before I hit the pillow but right now it is so good I can't put it down.

We leave Saturday for Michael's parents so I have some things to get done before we leave. But for the most part I can say most of my major projects are done. I have a gift I making Michael but we aren't having our Christmas probably until New Years so I will have time if I need to finish it when we come back. But I am hoping I do get a chance to work on it this week some.

Today is cleaning yay! I need to wash the kitchen floor after baking the end of last week it is needed. I had been wrapping presents in the living room on Saturday so I have to vacuum and straighten up in there because I have Christmas wrap, ribbon and tags scattered about. And I have ironing/steaming to do and clothes to fold. So not a huge day. Tomorrow I need to get some goodie baskets ready for neighbors and friends. I am sure we will need to run out and get some last minute gifts. And then I will need to pack us.

Michael unfortunately has a very full and packed week. He has a ton of work and not much of it I can help him with so it will be very busy for him. And I know stressful to get everything done he needs to before we leave. And I am sure he is going to stress over leaving some of it until we get back.

No comments: