Sunday, December 30, 2007

Last Count

We went to see The Golden Compass on Christmas Eve. Although of course not exactly like the book it was still a good movie. CGI great...because the animals were just amazing. It was a nice way to spend Christmas Eve!

As I have mentioned in other posts I really didn't read much last year as my depression just wouldn't allow me to concentrate enough to get into a book. So I getting back into reading I thought might be hard so I set a loose goal of 25 books this year. Well I was thrilled when I went past 25! I have enjoyed reading so much....it is a nice way to relax and I read a lot of page turners this year. My final count is 53 (as I think I will finish the 53 before the new year.) So not too shabby but I really was a little deflated when I found out a friend met her goal of reading 10 books A MONTH. She must be a very fast reader. Because I just don't think I have the time for that many books. I hope to be able to just enjoy 50 more in 2008.

No comments: