Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Downton Abbey

I have been drinking more tea this winter. Last winter, I might have had a cup or two a week. Now I have one almost everyday.  Even having a second cup sometimes. 

I told Michael this morning that either it is just because it has been so cold this winter or maybe watching so much of Downton Abbey is inspiring me to drink more tea. 

It took about 3 episodes of the first season before getting Michael hooked on Downton Abbey. We watched season 1 on Netflix and 2 on Hulu.  Right now 3 is being shown on PBS.org until March 3rd. But luckily for me, Michael bought me Downton Abbey UK edition Season 3 on DVD so we had a season 3 marathon recently. I was thrilled to see moments I had been waiting for since season 1. But I was also shocked by some things and think Mr. Julian Fellowes writer/creator of Downton Abbey has a little Joss Whedon in him. Joss fans might understand when they watch season 3. 

Now I am waiting for season 4! And rewatching all seasons OVER and OVER. 




No comments: