Sunday, February 03, 2013

52 Lists: Week 4



This is week's 4 list - List Your Current & Future Goals & Dreams....This one was almost as hard as last weeks. And then when things started flowing...I realized I have a lot of dreams. Although that makes me happy, because I do feel like for a while I didn't dream anymore, I do realize I don't want to overwhelm myself with too many things on my list.

Get my art website up and going again - Get Etsy shop going - Continue on with poetry & photography - Continue with Inner Excavation - Work on Art weekly - Do Project Life - Take a couple of e-courses such as Ali Edward’s One Word -  Continue losing weight - To continue with therapy learning & growing into myself - To continue learning to love myself and know I am enough and worthy - Go back to Santa Fe - Travel - Accept compliments more easily &  help re-write the negative talk that goes on inside my head - Find a way to live with my pain that doesn't shut life down. Instead offers a a way to live my life with pain more fully. - Keep working towards a more green lifestyle - get one or more tattoos - contribute to the household financially - learn & practice yoga - work on meditation more - always be kind, compassionate, generous and grateful  - To continue to live in the present moment and live with intention - To continue on building my relationship with Michael as relationships require work and care to grow. - Go on an art retreat

Join in doing 52 Lists hosted by Moorea Seal.  I love them and it has been not only fun, but really interesting exploring some areas I buried or never really noticed about myself.  #52lists2013

No comments: