Sunday, February 17, 2013

52 Lists: Week 6


Week 6: List Ways in Which You Can Love Others
* send out more snail mail to family &  friends
* Make art and little handmade gifts to send to family & friends
* Leave comments on FB, text or email to those I am thinking about
* give hugs to family & friends more often
* smile at strangers
* hold open doors
* do random acts of kindness
* send prayers, positive thoughts & energy
* bake & cook for friends just because & for those in need of help
* listen
* apologize
* forgive
* saying thank you - expressing appreciation and gratitude
* be thoughtful of my words
* be of comfort - by being a shoulder to cry on. giving advice or just listening
* being kind to those who are being mean or rude as they are fighting a battle & need kindness
* accept others decisions even if I don’t understand or agree with them
* be present in the moment
* things that for myself - that will in the long run help me with in loving  others - such as giving me - me time, expressing feelings, being vulnerable and open with my thoughts and feelings
* saying no when I need too - because it will only make me resent the person instead of giving them kindness and love
* helping Michael be less stressed through helping him relax, helping in his work, keeping things organized around the house
* leaving Michael love notes, cards, texts
* thanking Michael
* hugs, kisses & cuddles for Michael

Join in doing 52 Lists hosted by Moorea Seal.  I love them and it has been not only fun, but really interesting exploring some areas I buried or never really noticed about myself.  #52lists2013

No comments: