Thursday, February 21, 2013

52 Lists: Week 7



Week 7: List Things that Make You Feel Healthy
* create art
* journal
* make healthy meal and snack choices
* remember what has been working in losing weight and keep up with those things
* find ways that work with my pain to exercise
* keep the house tidy & organized
* share and connect with friends & family
* explore creative outlets - such as poetry & photography
* unplug & spend quality time with Michael
* be kind and loving towards myself as well as others
* believe in myself, trusting myself - my feelings
* wash my face every evening before bed, lotion my dry skin more often
* drink less soda
* send friends &  family snail mail
* express gratitude
* be present in the moment - find joy in ordinary moments
* read, sing, dance, laugh
* therapy
* ask for help when needed
* accept that I live in pain and keep living life the best I can - each moment
* keep learning & growing into who I am
* get enough sleep


Join in doing 52 Lists hosted by Moorea Seal.  I love them and it has been not only fun, but really interesting exploring some areas I buried or never really noticed about myself.  #52lists2013

No comments: