Sunday, February 24, 2008

Long time, no type!

It's been a long time since I've had a moment to update our blog here. Darby has been keeping up with most of our major news. Since we got back from Denver during our Christmas vacation -- it's been one thing after another. The business has been doing pretty well lately and as I told Darby in the car yesterday: "I think things are going to get a whole lot busier in the next few months."

That now seems to be a bit of an understatement.

But as they say: "it's better to be busy than not busy" when it comes to running your own business. Of this, we've been blessed -- and continued to be blessed.

I've had some political matters of late that have been troubling - but I've made decisions that were best for us and for the business as a whole.

On a side note of sorts -- we have a friend in California that has started to get interested in photography. We've been doing a "word challenge" of late which has been very interesting. The word was "nearly" - and we were to go out into the world with our cameras and find instances of "nearly." It was difficult at first, but as we got creative, we found some really cool interpretations of the word.

Our Friend's Nest group can be accessed here.

So if you don't hear from me in the next couple of months -- nothing bad has happened, I'm likely just very busy.

Take care!
-Michael

No comments: