Friday, February 08, 2008

Gratitude Friday

1. I am very thankful that my friend Jessica got the package I sent her and it made her her smile. I included all her favorite things - bubble bath, scrubs, fizzies and beads and then lip gloss, rubber stamps, chocolate, homemade cookies, bookmarkers and art. She was having a bad day one day this week and it arrived on that day! yay!
2. Thankful for the little day trip with Michael with a stop at Dollar Tree!
3. Thankful for Michael giving me a sweet little Valentine's plate. I hope to make red velvet cupcakes with buttercream frosting for Valentine's day to put on the plate!
4. Thankful for a nice chat I had with a good friend tonight.
5. Thankful for cinnamon toast. I hadn't had it in a while and it tasted so good.
6. Thankful we found the Assassination of Jesse James dvd as the movie was extrodinary in the filming, sets, script....just everything was really amazing. It is one I am sure we will watch many times over.
7. Thankful for the sweet notes that Michael left me around the house for our anniversary. I haven't taken them down and they make me smile everytime I see them.
8. Thankful for the beautiful love letter Michael gave me for Christmas...I was cleaning off my desk tonight and found it...read it...and cried again. It is so full of love and beauty. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful, romantic, loving man in my life!

No comments: