Friday, February 15, 2008

Gratitude Friday

5 Things I am thankful for in my life...
1. Two friends had birthday's this past week and they both said they had the best birthdays ever. And I am thankful for that they had wonderful birthdays celebrating their lives.
2. The newest issue of Food & Wine arrived and has inspired me to try to make gnocchi. So putting it on the menu for this next week to attempt! I am thankful for inspiration in the Kitchen!
3. Our kitty cat is feeling better. He wasn't feeling good this weekend. He had something wrong with his ears. But looks like he is over it.
4. I am thankful for a beautiful spring like day that Michael and I were able to enjoy by sitting in the sun while enjoying some lunch!
5. For pretty colored pens to make out some mail, for soft fuzzy socks that keep my feet warm, for water to quench my thirst and all the other little things everyday that make me feel good and smile.

And recognize that I am grateful for so much more.

No comments: