Sunday, January 27, 2013

52 Lists: Week 3


Moorea Seal hit the nail on the head with this one....it came at a really good time for me and she worded it perfectly. I am working on several things out of my comfort zone and it is easy for me to get my brain spinning about things and not see that I have much to be proud of in myself.  Moorea Seal said on her blog: "I absolutely believe that everyone has reasons to be proud of who they are, what they have made it through and what they have created in their lives.  But many of us doubt that we even have anything to be proud of.  If you are having a hard time feeling proud of anything about yourself or in your life, you can at least try to acknowledge those things which you should seek to find pride in." 

I am doing the 52 Lists as a way to explore myself. I have many things I am proud of in friends and family, but trying to keep this list to exploring myself and it is very hard for me to even think about what I should be proud of - so a really good task for me to do as I have had people in my life say - I often discount the things I do. 


This weeks list is - List the things you should be proud of.....

My relationship with Michael - My Art Exploring new outlets and forms of my creativity  - I love unconditionally - I am passionate about so many things causes – such as human rights, domestic violence, child abuse, fighting cancer and other diseases, poverty and many other things. I have a generous spirit and and am kind-hearted to want to fight for those that need help - Traveling and living in so many areas around the US - I give good advice and am a good friend - I am a good mediator for others when they are upset - Being able to see both side of ideas - The journey I am on and that I continue to grow and learn - Friends and family – so many wonderful people in my life doing amazing things daily - My relationships with family and friends  - Being compassionate and open-minded - Self taught myself many things including website design and photoshop - Working with Michael in his business – learning it and taking on things that scare me and push my comfort bounds - Surviving trauma and troubles in my life including dark thoughts of trying to kill myself  - Surviving each cycle of depression – coming out each time stronger - Reading  - as it allows me to explore areas and times I can never go and expands my imagination – words creating vivid pictures in my head - I am very domestic and enjoy making a happy home for Michael and I -  I am self-aware


Join in doing 52 Lists hosted by Moorea Seal.  I love them and it has been not only fun, but really interesting exploring some areas I buried or never really noticed about myself.  #52lists2013

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Being passionate about things is so important! You have an amazing list and so much to be proud of! Great job!