Wednesday, January 09, 2013

52 Lists: Week 1

I found this via Pinterest as I follow Moorea Seal there and enjoy her blog also. She is doing a list a week for the year - 52 Lists.  I love lists so I am going to jump into this project.

Right now I am reading the book Inner Excavation by Liz Lamoreux and she suggest collecting a word toolbox. Gathering words to create poetry. So this first list is perfect for that too...the first weeks list is Words that Touch Your Soul.



The words I have on my list:  love - Michael - grace -living - stillness - joy - devotion - vibrant - laughter - star - dream - believe - feeling - spirit - celebrate - rainbow - simplicity - play - passion - kindness // journey - open - peace - friendship - family - gratitude - wholehearted - hope - mountains - acceptance - being - beauty - expressive - hearth - home - energy - sisters - understanding - giving - knowledge // vulnerable - courage - doing - truth - reality universe - touch - tea - silliness - artistry - purple - mermaid - darkness - light - enough - enchanted - faith - music - growth - possible

Join in doing 52 Lists hosted by Moorea Seal.  I love them and it has been not only fun, but really interesting exploring some areas I buried or never really noticed about myself.  #52lists2013

1 comment:

Sailor July said...

Such amazing, beautiful words! I absolutely love them. We have a few of the same. :D