Friday, October 23, 2009

Recent Obsessions

I am becoming obsessed with this fashion blog. She has incredible style. And her ideas for Halloween are FTW! The picture is from her costume idea for being the mad hatter....LOVE LOVE Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter is one of my favorite characters in it.

My other obsession is on Facebook....I don't play games normally. I don't play computer games, PlayStation games or online games. But one on Facebook has sucked me in....Farmville. I have so much fun deciding what crops to plant and how to arrange and decorate my farm. Michael kind of rolled his eyes at me when I first started to play it but.....but....guess who now is just as obsessed - probably more obsessed then I am. When my Grandma called me for my birthday, I told her about the farming and told her she should get a computer as I am sure she would enjoy Farmville and many other aspects of being online.

No comments: