Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Containers

I mentioned that we went to Penzeys when we were in Denver in August. We also went into a store that I want to live in....The Container Store. We had never been in there before. I was in organizational heaven. We are looking for a container for one piece of equipment that we have to haul around for our work. They had something to fit it but not exactly what we are wanting. But they were great in searching for us. And they have an amazing return policy! With a receipt they will give you a full refund anytime....even a year from now. They want you to be happy with your container. They really stressed this to us because we were from out of town and they don't want people to make special trips back - just whenever we had time to come back. As I said we ended up not getting it just because we still felt it wasn't what we wanted. But we did make a few other purchases of course.

It was just such a fun place to visit. And get ideas. I have been fall cleaning this week so I have been decluttering and reorganizing. I have shuffled some of my plastic bins and other storage containers to make things easier to use.

No comments: