Saturday, October 03, 2009

Penzeys Spice

While in Denver in August, we went to Penzeys Spices. I had been to the one in Minnesota and Michael was kind of envious so we decided to hit the one outside of Denver too. New Spices I got in Minnesota and Denver: Sandwich Sprinkle, Pizza Seasoning, another thing of Bavarian Seasoning as it is Michael's favorite, Old World Seasoning, Adobo Seasoning and Tuscan Sunset.

I was introduced to Penzeys Spices by a good friend. She gave me a gift basket at Christmas that included the Bavarian Seasoning, Northwood Seasoning, BBQ 3000, Hungarian Paprika and Turkish Oregano. And recently she sent me a care package that had the Hot Cocoa set in it. It has Natural Cocoa, Hint of Mint Hot Chocolate Mix,Sweet China Cassia Cinnamon and Hot Chocolate Mix. It is getting chilly so I will be using that hot cocoa soon!

I made egg salad sandwiches for lunch recently and used the sandwich sprinkle in it. Really gave it good flavor. This past week I used the Old World seasoning on pork chops in the crockpot and they were really good too. And last night I made homemade pizza and used the Pizza Seasoning. Everything always takes better with Penzeys Spices. And I think my spice cabinet is becoming an ad for Penzeys.

No comments: