Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Halloween

I decorated for Halloween on Monday. I did a few crafts but want to do a few more. I have all the makings for a wreath on the table but not ready to put it together yet. Probably won't get to it before Michael's parents arrive today. Decorating for Halloween is just almost as much fun for me as decorating for Christmas. Halloween is just a fun holiday!

Michael's Dad had a birthday on Sunday so we are doing a belated celebration here. I have beef stroganoff in the slow cooker, made homemade dinner rolls rising on the stove top and a cake I just took out of the oven. I went to my go-to recipe because I just always have things on hand for it and it tastes so good. It is my Mom's recipe: Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cake. I will post the recipe and pictures later this week or next.

I better go check on the rolls and get those baked before Michael's parents get here. The house smells yummy. Making me hungry!

No comments: