I am thankful for...
1. Really good deals on groceries this week - pantry and freezer are stocked quite a well again.
2. Being given an advance reader copy of Her Fearful Symmetry
3. something that I didn't give gratitude for earlier - that I should have - a wonderful package from a dear friend. She really put a lot of thoughts, care and love into it. Thank you for your friendship Kaylee!
4. being home. I have enjoyed all my time out of town but it is nice to be home too.
5. great dinner of steak, baked potatoes and salad - yums!