Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Doing Not Thinking Challenge

So my goals for this Doing Not Thinking Challenge goals are:
1. Work on art once a month (great if more but I want to at least try for once a month)
2. Create Soul Collage cards (like at least 3 done by the end of challenge)
3. Organizing and decluttering - which I have been working on already but want to continue with these areas
* storage
* Michael’s office
* bedroom closet
* front closet
4. Sew one thing. I haven't sewn in years and picked up a basic sewing book at the library and want to make it a goal just to sew one thing so that I don't keep putting it off.

Progress: I actually kind of forgot about the challenge because I have been out of town 3 weeks out of the last 5. So I am going to try to get back on track but as I have said this challenge I am just not accomplishing my goals like I did last challenge. I am trying not to beat myself up about it but of course I am a little bit.

Goals Completed: bedroom closet, Michael's office and front closet

No comments: