Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blog Hopping



From A Study in Brown - Making the Most of What You Have (It looks like a blog that I will be adding to regular reads too.)

Creature Comforts - I don't like lots of ads on blogs. And more importantly I don't like lots of animated/blinking/moving ads (the web designer in me screams no don't do it). But I am linking to this entry because I love the simplistic decorations used in the top picture and then the next two. The top photo is of doilies with orange tacks arranged on the wall in such a great design. Then the next with the clip boards and pictures. I have 3 of those clip boards sitting in my studio as I was going to do something similar only I was going to do some mixed media art on them and then hang photos from it. But just the simplistic brown of the board looks great. (I got those clipboards at Dollar Tree and another great thing about them they have a little flip up hanger so easy hanging.) And then photos arranged in a heart above the bed. So nice.

Marc and Angel Hack Life - 30 Books Everyone Should Read Before Their 30th Birthday -- Well I am over 30 but there were some books on that list I haven't read and would like too.

No comments: