Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Living the Creative Life

On Friday's Gratitude list I said for the beautiful book I picked up at the library. I haven't finished the book but I had to write at least a little something at Goodreads.com which is below. But in reading more of this book since then I just am amazing by the words just as much. They really had got into my head -- many of the things I struggle with they are addressing. Definitely a book I am adding to my wishlist!

Living the Creative Life: Ideas and Inspiration from Working Artists Living the Creative Life: Ideas and Inspiration from Working Artists by Rice Freeman-Zachery

My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
June 27, 2008: I opened this book tonight and have not even read much of it yet but I started to cry. Cry because it evoked such a feeling of home for me. That this is truly the art I have inside wanting to come out. The pages are beautiful - truly inspiring.

View all my reviews.

No comments: