Monday, July 07, 2008

It's a Monday!

It is turning out to be a true Monday in every sense of the word. Looks like we will be in Denver almost all next week. Kind of screwed up plans with my friends but they are staying in Denver for 2 nights so we are hoping to be able to meet them for lunch or dinner there.

I have a mammogram appointment today. A follow up from my one 6 months ago. On the appointment for my first one the tech said that they sometimes ask people who just had their first one to come back in 6 months because sometimes a spot might look off but really it is just how my/others normal tissue looks. Everyone is different basically. So that is what they are going to find out today -- if it is how my tissue looks normally or if there is really something there. I haven't worried about it a lot because I have been to busy really.

No comments: