Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Haven't posted in awhile....

I'm a bad blogger...

It's been incredibly busy around here - and with another tweak of the knee - that further complicated things. So - instead of complaining and what not, I'll share my most recent plight of UPS... the little brown truck people...

So I placed an order a long time ago - it was back-ordered. But then I got an email that it had shipped (yay!) It was coming from New Jersey and was shipped on the 22nd, 8 days ago. My shipment made its way to Lawnside, NJ followed by Horsham, PA -- all is good, right? It made its way to Commerce City (in Colorado) on the 24th and life was good. Traditionally things that make it to Commerce City take a day or so before being delivered.

Then - on the 25th I had another package delivered by UPS and the online status reported that my New Jersey parcel was in Grand Junction and was sent out for delivery - YAY! But ... when the guy in the little brown truck came by -- only one package. hmmm... I checked the status of the New Jersey parcel and .... no update except for out for delivery.... 26th nothing - 27th nothing -- weekend.. 28th - still showing the 25th "out for delivery" update.... hmmm....

Finally - yesterday - the 29th - I checked online and much to my dismay - my discs have been transported to Little Rock, Arkansas... WHAT?!?!? *sighs* I check back later, and it was sent to Lenexa, Kansas followed by Salina, Kansas. So today when I sign in - it's reporting that it's once again at Commerce City and we'll see if it gets delivered tomorrow.....

*sighs* I'm just glad I wasn't charged by the mile! Holy heck!!

No comments: