Monday, July 14, 2008

Book Review: PS, I Love You

I got the movie from netflix and watched ummmm 2, 3 okay 10, 12 times before returning it. It is great chickflick!

PS, I Love You PS, I Love You by Cecelia Ahern

My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
After just watching the movie and being a big sap for chick-flicks, I had to read the book. I enjoyed it. Of course the story was quite different then the book but both equally as good. Holly Kennedy just lost her husband Gerry. She is in a deep state of grief when she finds out he has sent her letters to help her through it. One for each month for 10 months. He has her get a bedside lamp so she doesn't trip going to bed, sets a trip up for her and so on. The book explores how she processes her loss with his help. This book did contain tears but I laughed out loud many times too.

View all my reviews.

No comments: