Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gratitude Friday (on Saturday)


I express my sincere gratitude...
1. For being able to live in a beautiful state...Colorado is so beautiful. We were out taking pictures and saw a lot of places we hadn't been to in a while and it was just so breath taking
2. For Michael having a good subject for pictures today -- his niece. He was taking her senior pictures and was willing to climb out on rocks to get really close to the waterfall and climb down sides of creek banks to sit on rocks next to the water. She was loves the camera and the camera loves her!
3. For bottled water! Hot July day taking photos -- we packed a cooler of water and I am thankful we did!
4. For a cool shower after a long hard day.
5. For being able to sleep in tomorrow.

I recognize that I have much more to be thankful for in my life.

No comments: