Friday, July 04, 2008

Gratitude Friday

I express my sincere gratitude...

1. For Bread for Breakfast book - wonderful recipes
2. For almost being done with my redesign of my art site (crossing fingers)
3. For A&W Rootbeer with dinner
4. For the library - I know I had said that before but I can't say enough how great they are -- they send books from all over the state to the branch I use, I order them online, I get notified online they are in so just have to go to the desk to pick them up. It is so quick and easy! And everyoen is always so nice there!
5. For such wonderful man in my life. Michael cares about my emotional and mental wellbeing as much as my physical well being. I am really struggling with something that is happening in my life and he has been my rock.

I recognize that I have much more to be thankful for in my life.

No comments: